02 December 2009

terkejutz...its still alive


today...juz a few minute ago my little younger brother brought back a few huge ikan patin...and one of them is still alive..mama da one who taken da baton of responsible from my brother got shock when dat ikan tetibe melompat...da funniest thing mama pass da baton n asked me to wrapped dat ikan n put it on the fridge...oh coz i declined it as it make me afraid but as a rockerz im still go..but...once da ikan melompat lagi kite pon run n never turn back..poor fish...da worse part mama dont eat dat fish so do i
there4 my family will having a barbeque to grill out da fishes...my sis n bro will invited their frenz to eat da ikan yg my bro pancing for about 5 hour( 5hours=rm28)... actually da total amount he got for ikan patin only is 7 not included others type of fishes..
bley plak my bro nie bawa ikan patin masuk bilik coz nak show off die berani pegang...ha9.
berlari r kite se umah...terkejutz beb..lemah jantung even jantung still tough lg...
however datz a good experiencce for us...i dislike ikan patin coz its look like macam ikan keli...until now dat ikan still alive..hu9..so sad.....

0 comments:

© ariemiera's journey - Template by Blogger Sablonlari - Header image by Deviantart